Your First Visit
Arrive early to sign in
Studio doors open half an hour before all class times except for the 6am class when doors open 15 minutes before class.
First time visitors will fill out a Registration form (Download here) and once signed in you should be on the mat and in the room at least 5 minutes before class starts.
- Classes start on time, every time. Late arrivals will find the external studio doors closed.
- You will need a yoga mat, a large towel and a bottle of water.
- Wear unrestricted, light clothing to allow for the practice of yoga postures.
- We hire and sell mats, towels and water at the studio.
- We have changing rooms with showers and lockers.
- Avoid eating a couple of hours before class and make sure you are well hydrated.
Your objective is;
- To listen to the instructions,
- Attempt each posture the correct way and
- Try your best.
It’s only yoga…try it, and pretty soon you’ll realize there’s so much more to it than just sweating in a hot room.
Enjoy the new experience.
This is you working to give yourself the greatest opportunity to be the healthiest and happiest person you can be.
It will give you the opportunity to connect with the greatest person in your life; YOUR SELF
Finally… 5 words
This Will Change Your Life!